Attraction level: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Love for the character: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
How much the character has grown on me: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Badassness level: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
How upset I’d be if the character got killed off: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
You have to understand, though. Before DAIR, I hated Dan Humphrey with the fire of a thousand suns. Ever since Dair began, he has only grown on me and is, right now, amazing. <3
LOL we’re so different! jate & shayid are my LOST otps; blair is my favorite; i cant stand elena, stelena, matt/caroline, sawyer, skate, jack/sarah or serena; &i love tyler. but the important part is that we adore DB & NS, and think jer could be gay!
HAHAHA! I don’t hate Jate :) I actually like them very much, but nothing could ever surpass my love for Skate :P It’s good to know we can have different tastes and still be friends. But well. DB & NS… There’s nothing else to ship in that show, tbh ;) Thank you <3
oh jeez i don't want to bombard you with too many shows.. but i really wanna hear your opinions on lost, vampire diaries & gossip girl.
BOMBARD ME ANYTIME. <3
Gossip Girl is done already!
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Jack. I’m a Skate fan but I loved Doc since day one and even though I hate the ending being all about him, Jack will always have a place in my heart :)
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Sun. I liked her only so-so, but that woman grew on me so much. She was fierce, lovable, amazing. Just that.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: I would say Juliet… But I don’t know if everyone else loves her.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: probably Locke. He is one of my favorite characters of all time, but people don’t seem to be very fond of him.
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Kate. I could NEVER hate her - she IS part of my one true pair, after all - but some things, some decisions, some indecisions just annoyed me like hell. And let’s face it - that woman in post-life finale wasn’t Kate Austen.
6. The character I would totally smooch: James Sawyer. Obviously.
7. The character I’d want to be like: I think Jack. Even his angst/dark times were very appealing to me.
8. The character I’d slap: Charlie. What a way to ruin your life, bro.
9. A pairing that I love: Kate/Sawyer are my favorite pairing on TV. I also liked Boone/Shannon and Jack/Sarah. A lot.
10. A pairing that I despise: Shannon/Sayid. And they were endgame. I mean. UGH.
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Jeremy. I liked a lot his first storyline, between Tyler and Vicki. I still think he has gay potential! lol and Steven R. McQueen is like… UGH HOT.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Elena. I usually hate “main characters” with martyr complex, but Elena is not weak and girlish as she looked like in the beggining. She is sweet, she is caring, she is fierce and she’s still standing up after so much crap. I really, really love her.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Damon. lol I can feel the unfollowers. No, honestly. I don’t HATE Damon but I just CANNOT see his appealing in the fandom. He’s too impulsive and selfish IMO (not with Elena, but whatever, I’m talking about Damon and not about Delena). I can’t love him that much. But I like his one liners, though, and I often feel bad for him.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Stefan. I don’t understand how can anyone hate him or prefer Damon over him. Stefan is layered and complex and absolutely amazing and better than everyone in this show lol. It’s always gonna be Stefan for me.
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Tyler. Is not because of the hybrid thing. He just totally lost his appeal to me since the first episode of this season. I don’t know. I loved him in S2 but now… Meh. I get annoyed when he’s on screen.
6. The character I would totally smooch: everyone and their parents lol.
7. The character I’d want to be like: Matt. He is refreshingly human, genuine and flawless. I love him very much.
8. The character I’d slap: Katherine, I guess. I love her but the bitch deserves some slaps lol.
9. A pairing that I love: Stefan/Elena. Damon/Katherine. Matt/Caroline.
10. A pairing that I despise: none, I guess. I multiship fairly well with TVD.
Thank you honey! <3